Saturday, October 18, 2014

it's raining

this week's weather and work schedule has really put a damper on my running.  although, to be honest i've not much felt like running so i guess i'm not that bothered by it all.  the work schedule through to the end of october allows for me to get 3 week day runs (2 morning and 1 evening group) and then my long saturday.  unfortunately, today it is raining so i have to wait until it stops raining to get my long run in.

i am not a fan of the late day saturday run so i'm losing momentum as the hours tick by.  i got up at 7am with the intent to throw on my running clothes and GO... only to take the dogs out to rain.  *le sigh*

i skipped my morning run on thursday due to being so tired from this new schedule that i opted for going back to bed instead.  let me tell you... those extra 2 hours were heaven.

maybe my body needs this?  maybe i'm just lazy now that i've got no big runs coming up... i guess i don't really care.

i feel apathetic about it all.  i feel really good when i run but the getting there is the hard part it seems.  life is making me tired and unmotivated.  maybe it's just the weather... fall has arrived and what that means in wisconsin is cold, dreary, dark, and right now... rain.  all the makings of staying inside in bed.

i just want to watch all the tv.  all of it.  no matter how bad.  hopefully the rain will stop soon and i can go out and get my run on.


No comments: