Saturday, October 18, 2014

possible 2015 races

so... yes... i've been looking at races.  i did, however, go run even tho' i was dragging my feet earlier today waiting for the rain to stop.  below are the races i've got my eye on for next year.

ice age 50K - 31.06mi - may 9, 2015 (already signed up for this one)

summerfest rock 'n sole - 1/2 marathon - june 13, 2015 (signed up)

ragnar chicago - madison to chicago - june 12-13, 2015

dances with dirt - 1/2 marathon - july 11, 2015 (signed up)

ragnar great river - winona to minneapolis, mn - august 14-15, 2015

striders 1/2 marathon - august 29, 2015

instep trail races - 1/2 marathon - september 5, 2015

lakefront marathon - october 4, 2015 (signed up)


i'm really liking this line up.  i might go with it.





5 comments:

Josh said...

I really wish I knew what races I want to run next year. I might do the Sweet Home Milwaukee 5K again... it was a good race (except for how cold it was). And I know a few one-mile races I'm interested in, but beyond that, I'm not sure yet. Even my two previously favorite 5Ks (Rock N Sole and Run With Wolfes) were less than spectacular this year, so I'm not sure I'll do them again. The only running-related things in 2015 that I know I want to do is finally crack sub-20 in a 5K and also try my hand in a 2-mile race.

nikki said...

i think you should try your hand at something out at lapham. ;)

Sun said...

Did you do the Sweet Home Milwaukee race last year? I might have to add it to my schedule for 2015 - it looked like a fun one!

nikki said...

i didn't get to do it because it conflicted with something else i was already running. they had such an amazing shirt tho' i was super bummed! lol!

nikki said...

ok... i've changed my mind on the sweet home milwaukee race. there's no age group awards. i'm about to do the milwaukee beer run and just found out they only have top 3 over all awards. i guess this isn't that big of a deal but part of the reason i run races is for the awards otherwise i can just run on my own and post my garmin. lol!