Saturday, March 8, 2014

one mile and my leg went numb

*sigh*

i am getting really frustrated and discouraged.  i haven't run in exactly 2 weeks so today i decided to test it out at the Y.  i ran (i think) about a mile on the indoor track.  my left leg from the knee down went entirely numb.  this is bullshit.  i am so angry and frustrated.  i don't know what to do about it.  i've gotten all sorts of advice about stretches (see youtube) many that i already do on a regular basis as i was a gymnast, i've always stretched after running, and i practice yoga so it makes no sense if i'm already doing these stretches regularly why my sciatic nerve would be squished.

i'm so pissed.  i am in excellent health and perfect physical condition so what the fuck!?!

makes me want to just run through it.  admittedly i'm afraid to do that.  what if i make it worse?  how did this happen in the first place?  why can't anyone tell me how to fix it?  as i said... this is bullshit!

No comments: